Example - How to Change the Background of a Picture.
This describes how to change the background of a photo using collage making software or photo montage program. We will cut the object out from the one picture and paste it into another picture.
- We want to change the background for this girl. At first we will separate her from her background;
- Select tool Separation, set Mode - Edge, Area Selection - Object or Background, press Actions - Fill;
- Click anywhere of the photo.
- Set Size: 25, Area Selection - Cleaning;
- Outline wide edge between the object and the background;
- Press Actions - Separate.
- The separating line doesn't coincide with the edge in some places;
- Set Area Selection - Object or Background and push the indicated wide edge towards the correct line;
- Press Actions - Separate - separation becomes more accurate.
- Achieve a correct division by repeating the changing of the wide edge procedure;
- Press Mode - Effect, Actions - Store, Actions - Done;
- Receive the object separated from the background.
- Open a new picture that we want to use to change background;
- Select tool Paste Object.
- Paste the object by pressing and holding the mouse button and dragging the mouse. Use corner markers for resize and move;
- Finalize by pressing Enter or clicking outside the rectangle. Result - the picture with the changed background.
The part of this example (up to clearing the background) can be performed using free versions of the software - Image Resize Guide Lite and Photo Montage Guide Lite.
Picture editing software. Copyright © 2008 - 2016 Tint Guide. All rights reserved.